close





It's Not Goodbye / Laura pausini 




Now what if I never kiss your lips again



現在,若我永遠不再吻你的唇,會怎麼樣


 


Or feel the touch of your sweet embrace. 


 


若我永不再感受到你的甜蜜擁抱,會怎麼樣


 


How would I ever go on?


 


我能不能撐下去?


 


Without you there's no place to belong 


 


沒有了你,我就沒有歸屬的地方


 


Well someday love is going to lead you back to me, 


 


也許有一天,愛情會把你帶回我身邊


 


But till it does I'll have an empty heart. 


 


但那天來臨以前,我的心將是空的



So I'll just have to believe some where out there you're thinking of me


 


所以我只好相信,你此時此刻正在某個地方思念著我


 



Till the day I let you go, 


 


我放你離去,直到你回來那天


 


Until we say our next hello its not goodbye. 


 


在我們還未再次見面之前,我們並沒有離別



Till I see you again 


 


直到我再見你之前



I'll be right here remembering when. 


 


我會一直在這裡,想著那個時刻


 


And if time is on our side 


 


假如時間站在我們這邊


 


There will be no tears to cry on down the road 


 


我們在路上不會洒淚



There is one thing I can't deny its not goodbye 


 


有一件事我無法否認,那就是:這並不是離別

You think I'd be strong enough to make it through 


 


你覺得我夠堅強撐得過去


 


And rise above when the rain falls down. 


 


如果下了雨,我也能升到雲層之上


 


But it so hard to be strong when you've been missing somebody so long



但是當我們思念一個人那麼久時,要堅強真的很難



It's just a matter of time I'm sure, 


 


我相信一切只是時間的問題



Well time takes time and I can't hold on, 


 


但是時間是要花時間的,我撐不下去了



So won't you try as hard as you can 


 


你是不是能夠盡一切努力


 


Put my broken heart together again? 



把我破碎的心復原?


 




arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 hsu1976804 的頭像
    hsu1976804

    尋回初心

    hsu1976804 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()